HKLife has been a pioneer in the development of Asia's biotechnology industry since 1999. Our mission is to become the hub of biotechnology in Asia through developing innovative DNA-based products, services and technologies to ensure the biological health and safety of society. With a global network, international reputation and an expanding influence throughout Asia, HKLife is securing its position as a leader in DNA technology and molecular diagnosis R&D.
Our team brings together the abilities to:
- Think strategically in an international market
- Research and analyze the various forces contributing to the burgeoning Asian biotech industry
- Develop and execute plans to ensure HKLife and its subsidiaries remain competitive and
innovative within the international community
Whetheras a member of the R&D team, administration, or sales andmarketing team, our associates are creative thinkers with a solid knowledge base from which they are able to identify opportunities and solutions. Our success is the result of our diversity, innovation,adaptability and commitment to high standards. We endorse opportunitiesfor continuous learning for all our staff. If you would like to become part of our team and experience the development of biotechnology in Asia, submit an application for the position of your interest listed below. Please email your CV and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Software Engineer will be participated in various engineering product development projects of the company, specifically, developing a cutting-edge software interface for diagnostic products and utilizing knowledge of networking technologies for sensitive data management and transmission.
Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Engineering, Electronic engineering or equivalent. Candidates with lower academic qualifications and rich practical experience will also be considered.
- passionate in product development
- proficient in Window programming languages: .NET, MFC, VB
- experience in Database management system: MySQL, MSSQL
- candidates are required to resolve problems and optimize code using VC++ / C# / VB
- proven track record in industrial/commercial MS window application software development
- teamwork and independent problem solving capabilities
The Technical Writer will be responsible for preparing and editing scientific publications and other commercial articles, preparing and following up grant and award applications, preparing registration dossiers for company products and services, and other ad-hoc duties assigned. We offer attractive salary package and great advancement opportunities; on-job training will.
- Possess a PhD in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related fields
- Be aggressive and committed in Biotechnology
- Have high degree of maturity and integrity with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Be native English speakers
Weare an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected is treated in strictest confidence, and will be used for recruitment related purposes only.